OCSA is excited to announce that we now provide access to a free new resource for our 9th-12th grade students and families called the Smart TrackTM College Funding Program!
Figuring out how to pay for college can be confusing and stressful. That is why we are pleased to be able to supply this online system with the tools and resources to educate you on navigating the college funding process and finding opportunities to save on college costs, when it really counts – prior to actually applying for financial aid.
The sooner you can begin learning about the best ways to plan for college expenses, the more savings opportunities you will have available. Click here to learn more and create your own free Smart Track™ account to start utilizing these helpful tools.
How your Smart Track™ account can help you plan for college expenses:
- Quick College Cost Estimation Tool: Begin planning your college fund by knowing the minimum amount you will be expected to pay for college (your EFCs) based on your unique finances and whether and how you can reduce them.
- Customized College Strategy Report: Designed to assist you in uncovering opportunities to lower your college costs, identify the most generous colleges on your list, and determine your student's estimated aid package.
- Live & On-Demand Workshops: Learn educational strategies for navigating, accessing, and maximizing your college funding and financial aid.
- Monthly Email Tips & Tools: Receive strategic and step-by-step college planning guidance when specific topics and tools are most relevant to you, and stay organized throughout the process with a customizable eCalendar.
- Awards Analysis tool: Make sure you are receiving all the financial aid you are entitled to. This powerful tool will assess whether or not the college did a good job meeting your demonstrated need and, if not, what you can do about it!
- Free Assessment: All families with OCSA receive a FREE 15-minute evaluation with a professional college funding Smart Track™ Coach. This is a great opportunity for you to get answers to your specific questions and strategize about how best to pay your share and maximize eligibility for merit & need based aid.
To start using these helpful tools, click here to register for your free account.