Submit your online application including: student information, arts conservatory application page(s), and required documents. Some arts conservatories may require an audition video and/or portfolio. Please click "Read More" and carefully read the detailed application instructions below.
You will be asked to create a new applicant login. This login will only be used to submit and review an applicant’s online application. Each applicant will require their own unique email address.
All new applicants must provide a scanned copy of an official, state issued birth certificate (hospital and religious certificates do not qualify) or valid US passport.
ALL applicants are required to provide two (2) grade reports, as follows. Please scan both grade reports together and save as one PDF document.
- 7th - 9th grade applicants must provide: (1) their most recent final semester grade report and (2) their most recent progress report.
- 10th - 12th grade applicants must provide: (1) their most recent progress report and (2) their complete high school transcripts.
If applying to a conservatory requiring an audition video and/or portfolio, these audition materials must be uploaded and included at the time the application is submitted.
Please note the following:
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with incorrect / incomplete grade reports will delay the process.
- Completed applications for the 2017-2018 school year must be received by 11:59 PM on January 15, 2017 to guarantee an audition. Students who apply after 11:59 PM on January 15, 2017 will be scheduled for an audition only if space is available. Applicants are still encouraged to apply after January 15, 2017.
- Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will not be accepted after May 31, 2017.