OCSA SCHOOL BUS
A "traditional" parent-paid Yellow School Bus is available from/to the Los Alamitos/Rush Park area.
- There is a school bus that picks up riders in the morning at Rush Park (3021 Blume Drive, Rossmoor, CA 90720) and returns them to Rush Park after school.
- The OCSA school bus leaves Rush Park at 6:55 a.m. and arrives at OCSA approximately 1 hour later.
- After school, the 7th and 8th grade school bus leaves at 3:35 p.m., and the 9th-12th grade bus leaves at 4:55 p.m.
- An OCSA Shuttle Pass (issued by OCSA) is required to board the OCSA Shuttle bus and can be purchased during Online Registration.
- Bus arrival/departure times are subject to change.
If your child has left something on the bus, please email email@example.com.
|Pricing for the 2021-2022 School Year
Parent Paid Transportation Contract
All costs associated with this program will be based on the total number of students riding the buses. The exact cost of the program can only be determined when we have determined the total of bus riders. This process is completed at the beginning of each school year.
The more students who participate in the program, the lower the annual costs are for each family. Based on prior years of ridership the approximate cost per student for an annual round-trip pass is $2,900. Depending on the total number of students riding, the actual cost may be higher or lower.
If you wish, you may pay the amount in full at the beginning of the school year, or you may pay in instalments. However, I understand that I am making a one school year, or 1/2 school year, commitment to participate in this parent-paid transportation program and recognized that should the number of participants increase or decrease, my expenses may be adjusted accordingly.