All students who drive a car to school must obtain a Parking Permit and register their car(s) with the school. Parking permits are available for purchase through the MySchoolBucks.com website. Permit cost for the school year is $60, or $30 for the second semester. For safety reasons, students may not go to their car during the school day. There is a $10.00 replacement fee for permits that are lost, stolen, or destroyed, which can be purchased HERE.
Students may park as follows (please refer to map):
- Please do not park in visitor or reserved spots. Do not park in disabled spaces without proper permits.
- Student parking in Lots A, B, C, G, and H all day.
- If you have parking concerns, call 714.560.0900 ext. 6604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents and visitors to OCSA may park in any spot labeled "Visitor" in Lots D and F. If visitors park in a lot without obtaining a “Visitors Parking Pass” from campus security personnel or the Reception Desk, they are subject to a parking ticket, or being towed at their own expense. Parents/Visitors may park in all designated OCSA parking lots after 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and all hours on weekends.
- The cost of an Annual Student Parking Permit is $60, or $30 for 2nd Semester.
- Hang assigned parking permit or place in front windshield.
- Students must park all vehicles in designated locations only and must not block traffic/fire lanes.
- Students must drive at a safe rate of speed and not drive in such a manner as to endanger themselves or others.
- All accidents and/or damage to vehicles that occur on campus must be immediately reported to T100.
- The School is not responsible for theft or vandalism to any vehicles parked on OCSA property.
- Student Parking Permits must be turned in to T100 if student no longer attends OCSA.
- Permits that are lost, stolen, or destroyed can be reissued for a replacement fee of $10.
- Any violation of OCSA's Parking Rules and Regulations may result in school disciplinary action, including referrals, law enforcement citation, towing at the owner's expense and/or the possible loss of parking privileges.