About Scrip Fundraising

Scrip is a program that allows your family to earn money just by making your regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit, you use prepaid gift cards from America’s favorite and most trusted retailers. When you purchase gift cards through Scrip, those retailers donate a percentage of your purchase, called a rebate. A portion of that rebate (usually 25%) goes to the PSO, while the remaining portion (usually 75%) goes toward your annual parent pledge, another family’s pledge, or an OCSA group of choice.

Many parents have earned between $450 and $1,100 toward their annual pledge, just by using Scrip for purchases they already make.

(when Scrip is used for all purchases):

* Numbers were taken from www.finance.yahoo.com
** Based on 2 cars spending $3.69/gallon (11 gallon tank twice/week)
*** Based on an annual parent pledge amount of $4200 + $475 (Bridge the Gap) with 10 monthly installments

Signing Up for Scrip is Quick and Easy!

  1. Get the OCSA Enrollment Code from our Scrip Coordinator. Please email us at ocsa.pso.scrip@gmail.com to receive the code. Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and set up your login and password.

  2. Set up your PrestoPay account (required) on www.ShopWithScrip.com. We do NOT accept personal checks. Scrip can connect directly to your bank account when you sign up.

  3. Go to www.ocsarts.net/MyPSOScripRebate to elect for your rebates to be applied to your PFA. Your account CAN NOT be finalized until you complete this step.

  4. Log into your account at www.ShopWithScrip.com and SHOP!

  5. IMPORTANT NOTES: Please DO NOT place your order until you can choose PrestoPay. Any orders placed with personal checks will be removed. Please DO NOT place your order until you have indicated your rebate preferences. Not having a rebate selection in place holds up ALL processing.

                Option 1 - 75% of your rebate applied to your annual parent pledge and 25% applied to PSO

                Option 2 - 100% of your rebate applied to PSO

                There are alternative options available. Please contact us at ocsa.pso.scrip@gmail.com to discuss. 

Scrip Delivery

Scrip is generally ordered every other week by Sunday evening and delivered at school that same week.

Please look for reminder e-mails with the Scrip order schedule and specific Scrip deadline details.

If you have any questions, please contact us at ocsa.pso.scrip@gmail.com

Contact Your Scrip Coordinators

If you have a specific question about Scrip not covered on this website, please email the PSO Scrip Coordinator at ocsa.pso.scrip@gmail.com.