All students who drive a car to school must obtain a Parking Permit and register their car(s) with the school. Parking permits are available for purchase through the school website. Permit cost for the school year is $60.00. For safety reasons, students may not go to their car during the school day. If a student loses the parking permit, there is a $5.00 replacement fee.
Students may park as follows (please refer to map):
- Lot H is for Senior parking ONLY
- Students may park in Lots A, B, C, E, F, G and H all day
- Students may park in Lots D and I after noon, Monday-Friday
- Lots D and I are for Staff parking ONLY from 7:00am until noon, Monday-Friday
- Parents and Students must agree to all Parking Permit rules and regulations
Parents and visitors to OCSA may park in any spot labeled "Visitor" in Lots D and F. If visitors park in a lot without obtaining a “Visitors Parking Pass” from campus security personnel or the Reception Desk, they are subject to a parking ticket, or being towed at their own expense. Parents/Visitors may park in all designated OCSA parking lots after 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, and all hours on weekends.
- The cost of an Annual Student Parking Permit is $60.00.
- Student Parking Permits (hang tags) must be visible.
- Students must park all vehicles in designated locations only and must not block traffic/fire lanes.
- Only Seniors may park in the Senior parking lot/spaces (please refer to map).
- Students may not park in the Staff parking lot during the instructional day
- Students must drive at a safe rate of speed and not drive in such a manner as to endanger themselves and others.
- All accidents and/or damage to vehicles that occur on campus must be immediately reported to Room 100.
- The School is not responsible for theft or vandalism to any vehicles parked on OCSA property.
- Student Parking Permits must be turned in to Room 100 if student no longer attends OCSA.
- Permits that are lost, stolen, or destroyed can be reissued for a replacement fee of $10.00
- Any violation of OCSA's Parking Rules and Regulations may result in school disciplinary action, including the possible loss of parking privileges, referrals, law enforcement citation, and/or towing at the owner's expense