1. Visit every building on campus.
2. Enter the Halloween costume contest.
3. Rock out with your friends to the DJ on 10th Street.
4. Make a friend in a different conservatory.
5. Go on the roof (with permission!).
6. Support a local artist by visiting the Winter Boutique.
7. Join a club. Bonus points for starting one.
8. Apologize to someone you treated poorly.
9. Attend an event hosted by a different conservatory. Take a picture and tag it #ocsaspotlight.
10. Get froyo from Mr. Flav on 10th Street.
11. Break a stereotype.
12. Host Art Attack Live.
13. Give Mr. Sprek a high-five.
14. Start reading the news. Make it part of your everyday life.
15. Lose something. Find it in the Lost & Found.
16. Take an academic elective. Zoology, comparative government, art history…the possibilities are endless!
17. Talk with someone who is sitting alone.
18. Have your picture taken and/or be interviewed for Evolution (the school newspaper).
19. Dissect something.
20. Hear Ms. Spicer’s war cry.
21. Go to a dance if you have even the tiniest smidge of interest in doing so.
22. Learn to do laundry.
23. Be part of a flash mob.
24. Sit on the senior wall.
25. Write a thank you note to a teacher.
26. Play on a dodgeball team.
27. Attend Senior Sunrise.
28. Laugh at with your teachers at Faculty Follies.
29. Drink water from the fountains on all 7 floors of the tower.
30. Find Mr. Pratt and yell “Go Ducks!”
Click here to print a list of "30 Things to Do at OCSA before You Graduate."