Student lockers are available for lease each year and are usually obtained during the annual online registration process. Approximately 1,800 lockers are currently available for lease by students. Before the purchase of a locker rental, parents and students must agree with the following responsibilities and regulations for the use of a student locker at OCSA. Adherence to these policies ensures appropriate locker use and helps to safeguard students’ belongings:
1. Locker fees are $55.00 per year.
2. All students must use a school issued combination lock. If students use a non OCSA issued locks, their personal lock will be removed, and their locker privileges may be revoked without a refund.
3. The OCSA issued lock must remain on the same locker it was issued for and must be attached and locked when the locker is not in use.
4. OCSA administrators will make all locker assignments. Locker assignments and the lock combination will be provided at OnCampus Registration or when the locker is issued.
5. Lost locks must be replaced with a replacement lock provided by OCSA. The lock replacement fee is $5.00.
6. Students may NOT share lockers or locker combinations. An exception will be made for attending siblings.
7. All lockers remain the property of the school and may be searched at the discretion of an OCSA administrator.
8. OCSA, its facility, staff, or administration, are not responsible for the damage or theft of locker contents. Students store personal items at their own risk.
9. Any items stored in a locker will be considered the property of the student to whom the locker is assigned.
10.Any student who uses a locker that is not assigned to him/her will be given an Office Referral.
11.All lockers must be cleaned of any food at the end of each week.
12.At the end of each school year, the contents of all lockers must be removed. Any remaining contents will be donated to charity, or discarded.