The OCSA OCard
The OCard is for On-Campus Food Purchases ONLY; It CANNOT be used for Online purchases on our Web site.
Returning OCSA Students
At the end of each current School Year, your OCard balance will automatically be carried-over to the next school year.
An OCard is a prepaid debit account that is linked to your child's OCSA Student ID. All children in the same family share the same debit account, but will have separate balances. At mySchoolBucks.com (MSB) you load funds to your account via this online "portal".
Safety – Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits)
- Monitor your student’s account balances online
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases
- Make payments for all your children in one easy step
- Make payments using your credit/debit card from VISA, MasterCard, or Discover, American Express, or use an online an electronic check.
- Create a payment schedule to automatically add money to the account when it hits a certain balance.
- Set up a recurring payment which automatically funds the account on the day/week/month specified by you.
- Make a one-time payment which can post to your account on the the same day.
- Receive deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account
- Once you create your new MSB account be sure to download the MSB mobile app for iPhone and Android (click ‘Download Your Mobile App"’ on the MSB website)
- Extended family (grandparents, etc.) may establish their own accounts to make payments for a student.
- Each day, money is deposited by MSB into your OCard account at the following times: 6:00 am, 10:00 am, and 7:00 pm each day.
Enrollment is easy!
Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. Click here for detailed setup information.
Select California as the state, then under the "School District", select "Orange County School of the Arts".
Once you’ve created your account, you can add as many students as you'd like by entering each student’s school, their name and student's 4-digit student number. Student numbers are available on the class schedule distributed at your On-Campus Registration appointment, or by emailing OCSA Student Services at email@example.com, or by calling the OCSA Registrar a t714-560-0900, ext. 6174.
Add funds to your student’s account with your credit/debit card from VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or an electronic check.
MSB allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A small convenience fee of $1.95 will for each payment to your child’s account, but you will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.
If you have questions, you may contact OCSA Family Liaison, Becky Parsons, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 714-560-0900 ext. 5535