UPDATE: The application process for the 2016-2017 school year is now closed. Applications for the 2017-2018 School year will be available in October 2016.
Arts Auditions Scheduling
- All interview-auditions will take place in January, February and March 2017.
- Once an application has been verified complete, the applicant will be scheduled into the first available interview-audition by the OCSA Admissions Office.
- Important information regarding the interview-audition, including the date, time and location, will be posted in your applicant account. Please monitor your applicant account.
- It is imperative the email address listed within the applicant’s online account and on the application is correct, active and accessible by the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- If an applicant applies to two conservatories, both interview-auditions may be scheduled on the same day OR on separate days. Scheduling will depend upon interview-audition availability.
- Interview-audition dates and times cannot be changed.
- Requests for specific interview-audition dates and times are not permitted.
- If an applicant no-shows their interview-audition, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Interview-audition locations and information will be posted on the television in the OCSA lobby on the day of the applicant’s interview-audition. Applicants should check the lobby television when they arrive for their interview-audition.
- Many conservatory interview-audition requirements have changed for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants should study the interview-audition requirements carefully and come fully prepared for their interview-audition.