Annual School Registration
OCSA Locker Policy
Student lockers are available for rental each year and are usually obtained during the annual online registration process. Approximately 1,800 lockers are currently available for rental by students.
Before the purchase of a locker rental, parents and students must agree with the following responsibilities and regulations for the use of a student locker at OCSA. Adherence to these policies ensures appropriate locker use and helps to safeguard students’ belongings:
- Annual locker rental is $60.00.
- Lockers will be reissued each school year and will be randomly assigned by computer.
- All students must use a provided OCSA lock during the current school year. If students use a non-OCSA issued locks, their personal locks will be removed, and their locker privileges may be revoked with no refund.
- The OCSA issued lock must remain on the same locker it was issued for and must be attached and locked when the locker is not in use.
- Locker assignments and the lock combination will be provided at On-Campus Registration or when the locker is issued.
- Lost locks must be replaced with a replacement lock provided by OCSA. The lock replacement fee is $5.00.
- Unless it is approved by OCSA administration, students may NOT share lockers, or the combination of their lock, even if they are in the same family.
- All lockers/locks remain the property of OCSA. Any locker may be searched at any time at the discretion of the OCSA administration.
- OCSA, its facility, staff, or administration, are not responsible for the damage or theft of locker contents. Students store personal items at their own risk.
- Any items stored in a locker will be considered the property of the student to whom the locker is assigned.
- All lockers must be cleaned of any food at the end of each week. Students failing to maintain clean lockers will be subject to behavior consequences.
- At the end of each school year, the contents of all lockers must be removed. Any remaining contents will be donated to charity, or discarded.