Student Transportation Programs Overview
The Orange County School of the Arts currently serves nearly 2,000 students in grades 7 to 12 from more than 100 cities throughout California.
The school provides a variety of transportation services to students and parents to assist in their daily commute to school.
These services include:
- An OCSA exclusive Ride Share Database consisting of OCSA parents, staff, and faculty who wish to participate in carpooling.
A parent-paid OCSA Mertolink Shuttle*, which provides station-to-school-to-station bus service from the Santa Ana Traing Station. This shuttle is used in conjunction a parent-purchased Metrolink Train ticket. Student Discounted (25%) Metrolink Train One-Way and Round-Trip, 7-Day, and Monthly Passes are available direct from Metrolink at ticket kiosks located at each Metrolink station. Click here for Metrolink pricing information.
* Depending on your arrival schedule, Free Public OCTA Bus transportation from the Santa Ana Train Station to OCSA may be available to Mertolink riders riders.
- A "traditional" parent-paid Yellow School Bus, which is currently limited to one route from the north at Los Alamitos/Rush Park.
- Secure and monitored on-campus Student Parking (Requires purchase of OCSA parking permit).
- Some limited assistance is available in navigating the OCTA Bus system and in purchasing discounted City/County bus tickets and passes direct from OCTA.
For additional information, please email Kathy Machado at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-560-0900, ext. 6143.
OCSA Student Transportation
Subscribe to the OCSA Student Transportation Update eNewsletter and keep up to date with any changes or important information regarding our programs.