NOTE : New Parents/Students accepted for the 2017-2018 School year will be able to purchase transportation and access the Ride Share database in July 2017.
All discounted students tickets must be purchased direct from METROLINK
Princing example Irvine to Santa Ana
Click here for detailed pricing information
OCSA METROLINK Shuttle To/From Santa Ana Station (parent-paid)
- We have a school bus that picks up OCSA Metrolink riders in the morning at the Santa Ana Station and returns them to the station after school.
- This parent-paid OCSA Mertolink Shuttle*, provides station-to-school-to-station bus service from the Santa Ana Traing Station. This shuttle is used in conjunction a parent-purchased Metrolink Train ticket. Student Discounted (25%) Metrolink Train One-Way and Round-Trip, 7-Day, and Monthly Passes are available direct from Metrolink at ticket kiosks located at each Metrolink station. Click here for Metrolink pricing information.
- The OCSA school bus leaves the Santa Ana Station at 7:45 am and arrives at OCSA about 10 minutes later.
- After School, the 7th and 8th grade school bus leaves at 3:35 pm, and the 9th - 12th grade bus leaves at 4:55 pm, arriving at the station about 10 minutes later.
- An OCSA Shuttle Pass (issued by OCSA) is require to board the OCSA Metrolink Shuttle Bus and can be purchased during Online Registration or at any time throughout the school year. See here for the fee schedule.
- Also, in an emergency, "one-way" OCSA School Bus Passes are available at the 1st floor reception desk. These passes are subject to availability due to limited seats on the School Bus.
* Depending on your arrival schedule, Free Public OCTA Bus transportation from the Santa Ana Train Station to OCSA may be available to Mertolink riders riders. See OCTA Route 83
Safety & Security
OCSA has never had an incident with our "Metro riders". The students have learned to stick together. As the train gets closer to Santa Ana it fills with OCSA students. Currently, we have about 115 riders coming from all directions! We encourage all parents to familiarize your students with the stations and the routes they will be taking. All students are given a card with OCSA Emergency Contact information. We have taken many precautions to make the Metrolink a pleasant experience for your children. Click here for more information
Amtrak "Rails 2 Rails®" Program
Holders of a monthly Metrolink pass (Orange and Ventura County corridors ONLY) are eligible for an Amtrak program called "Rails 2 Rails®". This program allows students holding a monthly pass to ride Metrolink or Amtrak trains. However, it is only available for Amtrak trains coming north from the Oceanside Station or south from the Oxnard Station. This program is not available for stations located in Riverside or San Bernardino County. Click here for more information